The village of Villatico (old name Villarichum) houses S parish. Bernardino (patronal feast 20 may) It was built around the 1500. The Church dates from the second half of the century. XV (immediately after the canonization of Saint. Bernardino, to. 1450). In 1239 documents proving the existence of a mill located in Villatico. After the flood of 1496, that destroyed the town of St. George (the current Plan Colonic), Villatico became the largest town in the Colichese. Meanwhile, spread the devotion to Saint Bernardine of Siena, known for having cured the plague. In the 18th century, the plagues, the first port was built and Colico Piano became increasingly important.